PBS SoCal KOCE, the home to PBS for Greater Los Angeles and Southern California, is looking for a talented, energetic and organized intern. Our mission is to foster a love of learning, culture and community through our distinct PBS programming, available on four broadcast channels and online, as well as through person-to-person experiences in the classroom and the community.
Our intern will assist the communications and marketing department with research and development of multiplatform promotional campaigns, including print, digital, social and PR.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university and must qualify for class credit to be eligible. Juniors, seniors and recent graduates preferred.
- Experience in entertainment or non-profit marketing, PR, and social media
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Microsoft office suite preferred
- Must be willing to travel throughout Los Angeles and Orange County on occasion.
- 16 hours per week (two 8-hour days). Most schedules are flexible.
- This is an unpaid internship. No guarantee of employment is implied through acceptance in our intern program.
To apply, please download and complete our application.
Send completed application, resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must include resume and cover letter.