DO YOU LOVE PUBLIC TELEVISION?
REPRESENT A STATION THAT HAS A VIEWING AUDIENCE OF MORE THAN 5 MILLION PEOPLE EACH MONTH!
Market Enginuity is currently seeking an experienced Market Manager to lead our local corporate sponsorship sales team at PBS SoCaL, selling their media assets including broadcast corporate sponsorship messages, web-related products and events. As the Market Manager you will train and motivate the sales team to develop new business while growing and maintaining current business. In addition, you will be involved in some high-level personal sales and responsible for organizing and focusing the sales efforts in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
PBS SoCaL is a highly regarded community institution. It is the parent to a family of channels dedicated to educating, entertaining and enlightening viewers throughout the greater Los Angeles region on all media platforms. PBS SoCaL HD, PBS SoCaL Plus, PBS SoCaL World, and pbssocal.org offer the greater Los Angeles area many ways to explore new worlds and expand the minds of children. Through quality local and national content, PBS SoCaL keeps Southern California informed and engaged. To successfully lead the PBS SoCaL corporate sponsorship sales team this position requires:
- 4 year college degree from an accredited institution; preferably in sales, marketing or a related business field
- Minimum of 3 years media sales management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present in a professional yet persuasive manner
- Ability to organize people, projects, strategies and priorities
- Proficient - advanced computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
About Market Enginuity
Market Enginuity provides outsourced corporate sponsorship sales to public radio and television stations in 12 markets. Recognized as a leader in generating corporate sponsorship for public broadcasting stations, Market Enginuity is committed to helping client stations better serve their communities while helping sponsors grow their businesses. Meeting and exceeding our client stations’ goals requires our sales management candidates to be exceptional, determined professionals who share our enthusiasm and vision for setting the standard of excellence for corporate support in public broadcasting.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive benefits plans: Medical, dental, vision, disability and life plans
- Retirement savings: 401(k) plan
- Targeted sales training and dedicated executive support
- Generous PTO policy
- Comprehensive compensation package which includes a base salary, override, commissions, bonus
Application Requirements: When applying for this position please upload ONE document containing: (1) a letter explaining your interest and how your skills are aligned to this position and (2) your resume. Thank you!
To apply please use the following link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=marketeng&jobId=43971&lang=en_US
System Requirements: The system is best supported by the following web browsers - Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Please use one of these web browsers for the most efficient access to the job posting system.
Market Enginuity is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.