Guidelines for Submitting Events to the PBS SoCaL Events Calendar
The PBS SoCaL Events Calendar section is a combination of events presented and co-presented by PBS SoCaL, community events, and sponsored listings.
Requirements (for all events)
- Name of the event
- Date and Time
- Venue Name and Address
- Link to the events official page
- Description of event (limit of 200 characters or fewer)
- Event listings are limited to those occurring within the broadcast area of PBS SoCaL (ie Orange County, LA County, Santa Barbara County, Ventura County, Inland Empire and Desert Cities area)
- We will not consider ongoing events -- there must be an end date.
- Media advisories and product launches as well as personal or partisan events will not be considered.
- Inclusion in the Events Calendar is determined by what is deemed appropriate based on content, congruency and space availability. All submissions must be reviewed and approved by PBS SoCaL and not all events submitted will necessarily be posted.
- PBS SoCaL reserves the right to edit all submissions.
Other important things to note:
- We will only consider events that are open to the public and are local to the Southern California Area.
- Please submit your event listing one week or more before the event.
- Priority is given to performance, cultural, and educational community events.
Please submit only one request submission per event.