Go behind the scenes at PBS SoCal, and join us for a studio tour! PBS SoCal is the nation’s third most watched PBS station and has more than 40 years of production history. Our tour is a unique experience for all ages interested in television production, and is an exciting opportunity to learn about how a television studio works. Studio tours are perfect for Girl & Boy Scout troops, field trips and avid PBS SoCal viewers. Come take a look at our cutting edge space!
Studio Tours Information
- 30 minute Studio tours are offered on Wednesdays at 3:00 pm.
- Tours can accommodate 10-20 guests.
- Recommended age: 8 years and older.
- PBS SoCal studio tours are completely free to attend.
- There are no ticket or admittance fees charged to any group who tours the studio.
All studio tours are postponed due to construction till further notice. Studio Tours will resume in the Fall. Please contact Ms. Dorff at email@example.com with any questions.