Go behind the scenes at PBS SoCal, and join us for a studio tour! PBS SoCal is the nation’s third most watched PBS station and has more than 40 years of production history. Our tour is a unique experience for all ages interested in television production, and is an exciting opportunity to learn about how a television studio works. Studio tours are perfect for Girl & Boy Scout troops, field trips and avid PBS SoCal viewers. Come take a look at our cutting edge space!
Studio Tours Information
- 30 minute Studio tours are offered on Wednesdays at 3:00 pm.
- Tours can accommodate 10-20 guests.
- Recommended age: 8 years and older.
- PBS SoCal studio tours are completely free to attend.
- There are no ticket or admittance fees charged to any group who tours the studio.
Interested in visiting our studio? Please contact Ms. Dorff at firstname.lastname@example.org for any studio requests.