Susan G. Komen® Orange County Race for the Cure

  • SHARE:

For 26 years the Susan G. Komen Orange County Race for the Cure has been the largest, most powerful, and beautiful event uniting the community to celebrate and honor breast cancer survivors in a fun-filled day for the whole family. The event raises significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement, commemorates breast cancer survivorship, and honors those who have lost their battle to the disease. 75 percent of the net proceeds raised stays in our community to help fund local programs like Screening, diagnosis and treatment services and patient navigation programs. The remaining 25 percent supports the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program in funding research for the cure. We invite you to BE MORE THAN PINK ® and join us for the 2017 Komen Orange County Race for the Cure on Sunday, September 24th at Fashion Island in Newport Beach.

When:

  • Sun, Sep 24, 2017
  • 6:00 am — 12:00 pm

Where:

Fashion Island (Pacific Life building)
700 Newport Center Dr.
Newport Beach, CA 92660