What’s the best thing about watching Sunday’s big game? If your favorite team’s not playing, it’s certainly not the football! In that case, the best thing is the FOOD!! With half-time coming in a close second.
Here’s a few winning recipes that will surely make you the real MVP (clockwise from bottom left):
- Can you really call a party, a party, without churros?
- Change things up from the usual jalapeno poppers and try Grandmother Shirley Webb’s Stuffed Banana Peppers.
- Make sure there’s something for everyone with these Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Wings.
- Ditch the old bean dip and try this Cheesy Corn Dip.
- Whether you prefer a beer or a margarita, the Beergarita is a drink everyone can agree on.