PBS SoCal presents the Latino Public Broadcasting signature arts and culture series VOCES, the only national television series on PBS devoted to exploring and celebrating the rich diversity of the Latino cultural experience.
VOCES is a production of Latino Public Broadcasting and is funded in part by an award from the National Endowment for the Arts. Art Works.
- Executive Producer: Sandie Viquez Pedlow
- Series Producer: Luis Ortiz
- Digital Content Manager: Jennifer Ortiz.
For PBS SoCal
- President & CEO: Mel Rogers
- COO: Andrew Russell
- Station Manager: Ed Miskevich
- Executive Producer of Program Development & National Productions: Brenda Brkusic