PBS SoCaL provides a great public service to the greater Los Angeles communities and Southern California. There are limited openings available between programs for public service announcements (PSAs).
PBS SoCaL and its channels will broadcast at its own discretion and without charge, PSAs which align with PBS SoCaL's mission. If your organization would like to submit a PSA for consideration, the following rules apply:
- Your organization must be a non-profit organization, must be registered with the IRS and must have a Federal Tax ID number.
- PBS SoCaL does not accept PSAs from individual K-12 schools or related K-12 school organizations, religious or political organizations.
- PBS SoCaL prefers announcements to be 10 or 15 seconds in length.
- Media required is DVC Pro 25 MBPS or DVC Pro 50 MBPS.
- The production must be broadcast quality and professionally produced.
Qualifying PSA tapes should be sent to:
PO Box 25113
Santa Ana, CA 92799-5113
Please include your contact information in your tape. PBS SoCaL is under no obligation to return or acknowledge receipt of your tape. Due to the many requests PBS SoCaL receives for PSAs, we cannot personally answer inquiries about your tape.