PBS SoCaL presents the Latino Public Broadcasting signature arts and culture series VOCES, the only national television series devoted to exploring and celebrating the rich diversity of the Latino cultural experience. Coming to PBS in 2015, the fourth season includes a lineup of four original documentaries that showcases Latino artists, activists and performers who reflect their culture through the power of art and create social change.
VOCES Season Four Highlights
Children of Giant
Now En Español
A Photographer’s Journey
VOCES is a production of Latino Public Broadcasting and is funded in part by an award from the National Endowment for the Arts. Art Works.
For VOCES: Executive Producer: Sandie Viquez Pedlow, Series Producer: Luis Ortiz, Digital Content Manager: Jennifer Ortiz.
PBS SoCaL is the Presenting Station for VOCES. For PBS SoCaL: President and CEO: Mel Rogers, COO: Andy Russell, Station Manager: Ed Miskevich, Executive Producer of Program Development & National Productions: Brenda Brkusic.
Local Southern California Preview Screenings
- Details coming soon
- Press Release - PBS SoCaL partners with Latino Public Broadcasting to Present VOCES on PBS
- "Children of Giant" Los Angeles preview screening photos
Publicity and PR
- Mary Lugo and Cara White of CARAMar, Publicity for VOCES
- Stacy Shaffer, Marketing Manager for PBS SoCaL
PBS SoCaL Contact
- Brenda Brkusic, Executive Producer of Program Development and National Productions for PBS SoCaL
More information about the series is available on the VOCES website
More information about Latino Public Broadcasting