Mondays at 9 p.m.
ANTIQUES ROADSHOW is a 13-time Emmy® Award-nominated show that is part adventure, part history lesson, and part treasure hunt. Now in its 20th Season, you can watch it on Mondays at 9 p.m. on PBS SoCal.
Summer Tour Comes to Palm Springs
Every summer, ANTIQUES ROADSHOW travels the country in search of America's hidden treasures. This year they are returning to Palm Springs, so it's your chance to have one of your own special items appraised! Read on to learn how you can get tickets, or join us on this great adventure as a volunteer!
Saturday, August 6, 2016
Palm Springs Convention Center
Oasis Halls 1, 2, 3, & 4
277 N Avenida Caballeros
Palm Springs, CA 92262
The deadline to apply to the random drawing for tickets has closed.
What You Need to Know
- You must have a ticket to enter the event.
- Each ticket holder can bring two items (and must bring at least one item). We do not prescreen ticket holders’ items and cannot suggest which items ticket holders should choose to bring.
- If you contact a ROADSHOW appraiser regarding the item(s) you plan to bring to the event, we cannot consider the item(s) for taping.
- Your item(s) must fit through a standard door.
- Vehicles, stamps, stock certificates, paper currency, coins, bicycles, tools, fossils, glass fire extinguishers, explosives or hazardous materials cannot be appraised.
- If you plan to bring an antique or vintage firearm for appraisal, please read important information in the FAQ.
- If you plan to bring a painting for appraisal, please be prepared for the possibility of an extra-long wait in line. You're welcome to bring a painting, but please keep in mind you may not have to wait as long for an appraisal if you bring a different type of object.
- Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes before the entrance time on your ticket.
- You must be able to carry or move your item throughout the event. We do not provide dollies or carts or assistance of any kind. You can bring your own cart or dolly as long as it does not have metal wheels.
- Please wear comfortable shoes as the venue has concrete floors.
- If you or your guest has difficulty standing for long periods of time, please bring a small, lightweight and portable chair or wheelchair.
- Concession stands will be open and refreshments will be available for purchase at the Convention Center.
- The fun continues at the exit, where you can stop and visit our valued sponsors, and say hello to all of us at the PBS SoCal booth!
For more information visit the Antiques Roadshow website.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for our Palm Springs taping of Antiques Roadshow. Due to the amount of sign ups, we’ve reached our capacity and are no longer in need of more volunteers. For future opportunities and information on upcoming events, sign up for our weekly newsletter.