POSITION TITLE: Database Analyst
REPORTS TO: Director, Data Management
STATUS: Regular, Full-Time, Non-Exempt
LOCATION: Costa Mesa, CA
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with Experience
BENEFITS: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan and Professional Development opportunities
WORK WITH PURPOSE!
Public Media Group of Southern California (PMGSC) is looking for a talented professional to join our diverse and growing organization. If you enjoy working with database systems, performing data analytics, and developing systems and procedures, then send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com today!
ABOUT PUBLIC MEDIA GROUP OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA (PMGSC)
Public Media Group of Southern California (KCET, PBS SoCal and LINK TV) tell stories that matter through original programs that reflect the diversity of the region, and the full schedule of trusted PBS programs. Our content channels –KCET and PBS SoCal– are available for free on internet-connected screens and seven local broadcast channels. LINK TV can be accessed through national satellite channels.
A donor-supported community institution, PMGSC sparks the sharing of ideas at in-person cultural events and community conversations and delivers social impact through services that prepare our most vulnerable children for school.
Reporting to the Director, Data Management, the Database Analyst will assist with implementing the CRM system and work cross-departmentally on data analytic projects.
- Manage and maintain constituent information and data files in CRMs Team Approach and Luminate Online
- Review, correct and update transactional data regularly (ie. chargebacks and non-sufficient funds)
- Assist with the CRM implementation from Blackbaud’s Team Approach to RENXT
Reconciliation and Quality Control
- Ensure the database is continuously optimized for accurate reporting while managing data accuracy and integrity
- Maintain quality control processes and keep documentation updated
- Responsible for Cash Receipt Advice documentation and monthly reconciliation with finance department
- Bachelor’s degree; Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science/ Information Systems, or comparable experience
- 2+ years of CRM system experience or equivalent experience and an understanding of database concepts, application, and reporting
- Demonstrates motivational and problem-solving capabilities with a high degree of integrity, ethics, and dedication to the mission of Public Media Group of Southern California
- Fundraising or membership experience preferred
- Attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer
PMGSC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.