POSITION TITLE: Financial Manager
REPORTS TO: Chief Financial Officer
STATUS: Regular, Full-Time, Exempt
About PBS SoCal
PBS SoCal KOCE is home to PBS for Greater Los Angeles and Southern California. The organization delivers its mission to foster a love of learning, culture and community through distinctive PBS programming available on four broadcast channels and online, as well as person-to-person experiences in the classroom and the community.
The Financial Manager reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer and supports all long-term financial planning and strategy, annual budgets and monthly forecast. If you are an experienced finance professional who enjoys working in a changing and fast paced environment, then send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Annual Budget and Long-Term Plan
- Prepare Budget Schedules (P&L, Balance Sheets and Cash Flows) and PowerPoint presentation slides for executive and Board approvals
- Support advancement, membership and underwriting teams in understanding and analyzing revenue budgets
- Monthly Re-Forecast Process
- Work with department leaders in extrapolating variances and reforecasting annual results
Executive Financial Support
- Produce key reports and analyses including: cash flow forecasts, financial modeling, variance analyses, show partnership waterfalls and ROI analyses, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and four years of experience with FP&A, Investment Banking, and Auditing and/or Accounting/Financial Reporting
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Prior experience in preparing annual budgets and performing variance analysis
- Experience in financial modeling and calculating KPI’s (ROI, Pay-back, CPM’s, variances, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with cross functional teams
Benefits and Compensation
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan with 4% match
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.