PBS SoCal KOCE is home to PBS for Greater Los Angeles and Southern California. The organization delivers its mission to foster a love of learning, culture and community through distinctive PBS programming available on four broadcast channels and online, as well as person-to-person experiences in the classroom and the community.
Job functions will include: assisting with design and maintenance of our web and print presence, including web, social media, e-newsletter, advertisements and collateral. Currently have opportunities in both Orange County and Century City.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university and qualify for class credit to be eligible. Juniors and seniors preferred.
- Communications, marketing, public relations, journalism or television production majors preferred.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and WordPress a plus.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat a plus.
- Must be willing to travel around Los Angeles and Orange County.
- Up to 16 hours per week (2 – 8 hour days). Most schedules are flexible.
- This is an unpaid internship. No guarantee of employment is implied through acceptance in our intern program.
To apply, please download and complete our application.
Send completed application, resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com. Applications must include resume and cover letter.