PBS SoCal KOCE, the home to PBS for Greater Los Angeles and Southern California, is looking for a talented, energetic and organized intern. Our mission is to foster a love of learning, culture and community through our distinct PBS programming, available on four broadcast channels and online, as well as through person-to-person experiences in the classroom and the community.
PBS SoCal is seeking an intern to assist the Membership department in the execution of tasks related to fundraising efforts, including ensuring accuracy of email list data, building premium donation forms for the web, and editing copy for ticketed events.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university and qualify for class credit to be eligible. Juniors and seniors preferred.
- Applicants must be organized, flexible, and professional with sharp writing and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion necessary.
- Knowledge of Google G Suite preferred.
- Must be willing to travel throughout Los Angeles and Orange County on occasion.
- Up to 16 hours per week. Most schedules are flexible.
- This is an unpaid internship. No guarantee of employment is implied through acceptance in our intern program.
To apply, please download and complete our application.
Send completed application, resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must include resume and cover letter.