POSITION TITLE: Project Manager
REPORTS TO: Director, Data Management
STATUS: Temporary (12 months), Part-Time, Non-Exempt
LOCATION: Costa Mesa, CA
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with Experience
WORK WITH PURPOSE!
Public Media Group of Southern California (PMGSC) is looking for an eager project management professional who is available for a 12-month assignment. If you are interested in collaborating, creating structure, providing direction and assisting with pushing projects forward, then send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com today!
ABOUT PUBLIC MEDIA GROUP OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA (PMGSC)
Public Media Group of Southern California (KCET, PBS SoCal and LINK TV) tell stories that matter through original programs that reflect the diversity of the region, and the full schedule of trusted PBS programs. Our content channels –KCET and PBS SoCal– are available for free on internet-connected screens and seven local broadcast channels. LINK TV can be accessed through national satellite channels.
A donor-supported community institution, PMGSC sparks the sharing of ideas at in-person cultural events and community conversations and delivers social impact through services that prepare our most vulnerable children for school.
Reporting to the Director, Data Management, the Project Manager will assist in spearheading the company’s CRM implementation project. This individual will work cross departmentally with mid-level managers and executives to develop and execute the CRM implementation plan.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the CRM Implementation including scheduling and budget management
- Work with the Director, Data Management and Cross-Functional teams to create and track implementation milestones, document and map process progress, and communicate issues and risks
- Bachelor’s degree; Project Management, Business Management, Finance Administration or comparable experience
- 3+ years of CRM systems or equivalent experience and understanding of database concepts, application, and reporting
- Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge, Luminate Online, and ResearchPoint/ WealthPoint experience is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
PMGSC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.