POSITION TITLE: Senior Financial Analyst
REPORTS TO: Chief Financial Officer
STATUS: Regular, Full-Time, Exempt
LOCATION: Burbank, CA
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with Experience
BENEFITS: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan and Professional Development opportunities
About PBS SoCal
PBS SoCal KOCE is home to PBS for Greater Los Angeles and Southern California. The organization delivers its mission to foster a love of learning, culture and community through distinctive PBS programming available on four broadcast channels and online, as well as person-to-person experiences in the classroom and the community.
The Senior Financial Analyst reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer and supports all long term financial planning and strategy, annual budgets and monthly forecast. If you are an experienced finance professional who enjoys working in a changing and fast paced environment, then send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Annual Budget and Long-Term Plan
- Prepare Budget Schedules (P&L, Balance Sheets and Cash Flows) and PowerPoint presentation slides for executive and Board approvals
- Support advancement, membership and underwriting teams in understanding and analyzing revenue budgets
- Monthly Re-Forecast Process
- Work with department leaders in extrapolating variances and reforecasting annual results
Executive Financial Support
- Produce key reports and analyses including: cash flow forecasts, financial modeling, variance analyses, show partnership waterfalls and ROI analyses, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and four years of experience with FP&A, Investment Banking, and Auditing and/or Accounting/Financial Reporting
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Prior experience in preparing annual budgets and performing variance analysis
- Experience in financial modeling and calculating KPI’s (ROI, Pay-back, CPM’s, variances, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with cross functional teams
Benefits and Compensation
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan with 4% match
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.