Watch your kids’ favorite PBS KIDS programs on the PBS KIDS App using a Google Chromecast with your Android TV.
HOW TO WATCH PBS
ON AN ANDROID TV USING A GOOGLE CHROMECAST
- Plug your Chromecast in to your Android TV and connect to your wifi.
- Use a mobile phone or tablet on the same wifi as the Google Chromecast.
- Open the PBS KIDS app on one of these devices.
- While in the PBS KIDS app on your mobile phone or tablet, select the video to view.
- On the video, click on the cast icon. The video should stream to your Google Chromecast and play on your Android TV.