PBS SoCaL has internship opportunities available for qualified college students. Ideally, students should have a serious interest in broadcasting or non-profit work and some course work in broadcasting, communications, journalism, design, or business.
- College students must be currently enrolled and qualify for class credit. The intern position is unpaid.
- Majors in Business, Design, Marketing, Communications, Broadcasting or Public Relations preferred.
- Must be web savvy with well-honed writing skills, and an understanding of public television and non-profit organizations.
- Ideal candidates will have experience working in an office setting, but not required.
- Must be available for 150 hours over the course of the semester.
- Typical schedule is 15 hours a week for 10 weeks, although alternate arrangements can be made.
- Eligible candidates will be contacted by phone.
- A non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement to be signed upon selection as an intern.
- No guarantee of employment is implied through acceptance in our intern program.
- Candidates who are accepted into the PBS SoCaL Internship Program are required to complete a background check prior to their start date.
- Marketing/Communications Intern Application
- Broadcast/Promotions Intern Application
- Or you can e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.