Integrating media and technology can be a challenge, especially for distance learning. As your local public media station, we are committed to providing early childhood educators with resources and strategies to support families and students with new educational opportunities for at-home learning. Join us every week to develop the skills necessary to select, use, and integrate technology for learning.
Educator Tools and Resources
In addition, early learning educators can find free and resources and tools to provide learning opportunities for families and students using the PBS KIDS Digital Boxes.
- At-Home Learning offers broadcast programming and accompanying digital resources that adhere to California’s state curriculum.
- PBSLearningMedia provides free teaching resources including videos, lesson plans, and games aligned to state and national standards.
- PBS KIDS offers engaging and interactive content for young children, including educational games, streaming videos, and activities from Curious George, Wild Kratts and other PBS KIDS shows.
- PBS KIDS LEARN provides learning resources to help make the most of PBS KIDS content and support children’s learning every day.
Visit our Educators page to find the latest articles with tips for educators.
- Three Autistic Disability Rights Activists to Amplify in Your Classroom
- Three Virtual Games to Help Students Improve Their Attention in Four Ways
- Four Fun Activities that Reveal the Hidden World of Rocks
- Raising the Future: Teaching Kids How to Celebrate Our Differences
- Back to Basics: Keeping Students Engaged After a Year of Remote Learning
- Five Ways Early Educators Can Make Math Fun, According to an Early Education Researcher