Engineering and Early Coding
May 19 from 4-5 p.m. PST
Join this monthly professional development webinar series, where educators will learn new tools and resources to implement in their early learning centers with students and families. Webinar participants will be given certificates of completion after each webinar.
PBS SoCal Educator Happy Hour
Every third Thursday of the month from February to May 2022 from 6-7 p.m. PST
Join PBS SoCal for an hour of relaxation, reflection and celebration of another month of distance/flex learning! Educators have the opportunity to connect with one another, decompress and have fun while receiving PBS goodies for them and their classrooms.
Creativity in Summertime
June 2 from 4-5 p.m. PST
Earth Day is Every Day! Webinar for Early Learning Educators
This webinar was recorded April 21, 2022.
Healthy Media & Tech Habits: Webinar for Early Learning Educators
This webinar was recorded March 17, 2022.
Family Math is Everywhere! Webinar for Early Learning Educators
This webinar was recorded Feb. 17, 2022.
EDUCATOR TOOLS AND RESOURCES
- At-Home Learning offers broadcast programming and accompanying digital resources that adhere to California’s state curriculum.
- PBSLearningMedia provides free teaching resources including videos, lesson plans, and games aligned to state and national standards.
- PBS KIDS offers engaging and interactive content for young children, including educational games, streaming videos, and activities from "Curious George," "Wild Kratts" and other PBS KIDS shows.
- PBS KIDS LEARN provides learning resources to help make the most of PBS KIDS content and support children’s learning every day.
- Find free resources and tools to provide learning opportunities for families and students using the PBS KIDS Digital Boxes.
- Visit our Educators page to find the latest articles with tips for educators.